Campaign Manager Pro
Campaign Manager Pro gives you 4 experts: a Professional Artist Consultant, a Campaign Manager, a Telemarketer, and a Graphic Designer.
It's the ultimate package to help you land the jobs you want. You receive four full hours of consulting, as well as three months added to your membership.
Going beyond just creating your marketing plan, your Professional Artist Consultant will:
- Review where you were, where you are now and where you want to be with your marketing
- Strategize your marketing plan
- Develop a target market for you
- Select images for your website and PDF portfolio, as well as the images for your annual marketing campaign
- Review all designs with your graphic designer
- Suggest subject lines
- Make “special promotion” recommendations
- Propose further follow-up programs
- Coordinate your marketing efforts with your Campaign Manager
- Complete four quarterly half-hour reviews (that’s 4 full hours of consulting!)
Your Campaign Manager:
- Creates a personalized marketing & promotional plan, complete with scheduling
- Monitors your direct marketing lists and evaluates your personal database
- Coordinates your promotional campaigns and ensures you adhere to your schedule
- Evaluates the design of your print and email campaigns
- Sets up your email campaigns on accessEmail, and gets your approval
- Follows up on campaign results throughout the year
- Provides a year-end report on the results of your plan, complete with recommendations for the next year
Here’s a breakdown of everything that comes with Campaign Manager Pro:
See what successful Campaign Manager clients have to say about our program on our video testimonials page.
To see a comparison of our Campaign Manager services, click here.